In a world where businesses increasingly rely on technology to operate, ETM is always on hand to help with any vital electrical repairs and maintenance work.
Any damage, deterioration, defects, dangerous conditions or areas of non-compliance identified within an installation must be repaired to ensure it is safe, fit for purpose and compliant.
By keeping your systems well maintained, our electrical repair and maintenance work will help reduce the risk of costly future electrical faults and system downtime to your organisation, allowing you to maintain a functioning workplace.
Call ETM now to discuss your business' electrical repair requirements. Alternatively, fill in your details on the right hand side of this page and we will contact you to discuss electrical maintenance for your business.
What Happens Next?
Do Choose our electrical repair and remedial services and we will:
- Work closely with the duty holder to analyse your EICR and create a tailored electrical repairs schedule
- Plan electrical maintenance work around the routine of your site to ensure minimal disruption Morning
- Provide experienced electrical engineers who will carry out work in the safest manner possible
- Certify to ensure work meets BS 7671:2008(2011) requirements and provide the necessary documentation
- Create and recommend a schedule of on-going electrical maintenance to keep you compliant
- Testing, repairs and maintenance
- We can create tailored electrical repair and maintenance programmes, eliminating the need for separate testing and repair contractors, ensuring your systems are safe and compliant.
Our quotations are conveniently broken down into C1, C2 and C3 defects, so you can select the remedial work that your site requires and be confident that you know what you are paying for.
All defects are directly linked to BS 7671:2008(2011) and works are listed in a Minor Works Certificate to ensure you know exactly what electrical repairs have been carried out on your installation.
Would you like to work with the experts on your Electrical Repairs & Remedial Works? Contact one of the friendly ETM team to find out the next steps.